The Legislative Decree 231/2001 introduced a new form of corporate liability for certain types of crimes committed by its directors and employees, as well as by persons acting in the name and on behalf of Armet S.r.L.
Armet S.r.L., with reference to Legislative Decree 231/2001, formally established an Organizational Management and Control Model. The Model thus adopted arises from the need, as well as legislation, to successfully address the complexity of the situations in which the company operates, clearly defining the set of values that inspire it and that it wants to be respected. In no way can the conviction of acting for the benefit of the Company justify the adoption of behaviors in contrast with these principles.
The Model of Armet S.r.L. it consists of a “General Part” and a “Special Part” which defines the different types of crimes and offenses to be prevented.
The Code of Ethics represents, for all those who work with and within Armet Srl, the tool through which the Company expresses its values and principles of behavior.
All those who have business relations with, in the name and on behalf of Armet Srl are required to contribute to its implementation and to the dissemination of the principles formalized therein, so that all relations with external bodies can be conducted on the basis of the most absolute fairness, in full compliance with the rights of others, in compliance with the laws in force and the principles of belonging to the company.
At the basis of the Code of Ethics there is a long-term commitment, which supports and gives foundation to the strategy and economic objectives of industrial development of Armet Srl.
Armet Srl undertakes to guarantee the protection of people who, as part of their relationship with the Company, report violations of European Union law and national regulatory provisions, as required by Legislative Decree. 24/2023. 24/2023.
The EQS Integrity Line platform represents the internal channel implemented for this purpose by Armet Srl and the Group to which the company belongs.
- allows you to make a report in written or oral form
- is configured in compliance with the parameters set in the Legislative Decree. 24/2023, guaranteeing the confidentiality of the reporter, of any reported subject and of the content of the report
- allows you to maintain contact with the report manager, using the “secure inbox”
- it is totally free for the user.
- The EQS Integrity Line platform allows the reporter to communicate their personal data or to remain anonymous.
- The reporting party may also request from the reporting manager – Alfa Solutions S.p.A. a face-to-face meeting.
- The whistleblower is invited to read the corporate procedure adopted by the company.